1. Discovering Montessori (Part 1)
2. Discovering Montessori (Part 2)
3. Montessori from a Parents' Perspective
4. Inside Montessori Classroom
5. Media and Children (TEDTalk)
For Easy to Understand Overviews of Montessori Education and Related Topics:
- Black, Beth. "The First Time." From Montessori Life, Spring 2011
- Herman, Jana Morgan. “Montessori Parent: Proactive Planning: One Parent’s Approach.” From Montessori Life, Winter 2013
- Jensen, Staci. "Montessori Parent: Bringing Montessori Home." From Montessori Life, Fall 2013
- Kordas, Mary Ellen. "Montessori from My Perspective."
- McTamaney, Catherine. "On the Topic of Toileting." This article first appeared in M: The Magazine for Montessori Families, March/April 2006.
- Peters, Dane. "Montessori Transitions: Into, Within and Beyond." This article first appeared in the 2011 Edition of The Parents League Review. Included here by permission of The Parents League Review.
Other Useful Links
- Preparing your child for school
- Montessori 101: Some basic information that every Montessori Parent should know
- Building the Pink Tower
- Dr. Steven Hughes gives a Neuropsychologist's Perspective on Montessori
- Maria Montessori Blog